Having over 27 years experience as an Industrial Electrician, means that you can rest assured that we will treat your factory and offices with care, while carrying out full rewires or part rewires. Electrical Rewires in Leeds, Bradford and other areas are a big decision when deciding who to choose, and the last thing anyone needs is more disruption or more problems than before the work was carried out.
We have carried out electrical rewiring (and new wiring) of many Industrial and Commercial premises over the years, including 3 phase supplies, SWA and dado trunking systems. Also floorbooxes and data cables, phones cables and more. We have IPAF licenses for getting to the higher areas for lights, etc. Safety is paramount and we use Risk Assessments and Method Statements, as you would expect.
I live and work in Leeds, and so know it well from the City Centre to Kirkstall, Headingley, Beeston, Rothwell, Morley, Armley, Roundhay, Woodhouse, Chapel Allerton, Moortown, Adel and more! I am just as comfortable in or out of the city.
Contact Simon on 0113 436 0141
Or Contact Us online
Our Industrial Electricians will carry out your electrical rewire taking care of the following:
- Consideration of yor production requirements – With many years experience as an Industrial Maintenance Electrician, director Simon Barker knows only too well how important production is. Our priority is to reduce any downtime, and looks at the best method of attack (or consider out of hours working if needed)
- Any equipment cables will be designed taking into account the length of run, the maximum power of the machinery, the manufacturers minimum requirements, the temperature around, and the amount of hours the machines will be running (cables run warmer when running longer hours)
- Stairs will be covered with strong plastic sheets to avoid any marks on the carpets
- We do not use standard dust sheets (these act like a sieve and dust still gets through), instead we use plastic backed dust sheets
- Where channelling is required, we will choose the best route to do so, and will use a battery powered (high power) drill instead of a mains powered drill. Use of anything more powerful will creat more mess
- We DO NOT use circular saws for channelling OR for removing floorboards (again for minimising dust and damage to walls/structures)
- We use a very special tool for removing floorboards, in fact you will be hard pushed to see where we took them up! No more split or creaking boards from using the wrong tools (such as hammers, bars, saws)
- We design the circuit in order to last longer – this includes short cable runs and fewer accessories per circuit. This can add 10 years or more to the installations lifetime
- Thorough clean of the property at the end of the job (to remove any surface dust, etc) – we treat your home as we would want our own home to be treated
Call us on 0113 436 0141
ALL Commercial Electrical Rewiring work (full rewires or partial rewires) come with an NICEIC certificate, AND warranty backed insurance.
ALL our certificates are printed and emailed the same day (or posted if you wish) AND kept securely backed up on our online backup so that we can re-send it if you lose your copy.
So if you need an Industrial Electricians for factory rewire in Leeds, Bradford or other areas of Leeds, call us today for your FREE quote.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying about us in the Testimonials section.