Looking for Domestic or Commercial Electricians near me in Leeds that actually turn up?
Home and office electrics can be a tricky business. That is why it is vital to ensure work is carried out by experienced electricians who are time served, CRB police checked, clean, efficient and safe.
I head up one of Leeds most trusted and respected Electrical Services Companies (See Reviews section) and will certify, guarantee and insure your work.
Here’s the main things that we do:
- Electrical Inspection (or Landlords) Safety Certificates – Find Out More
- Fuseboard Upgrades (17th Edition or new Amendment 3) – Find Out More
- PAT Testing 240/110V (Landlords, Offices, Musicians) – Find Out More
- Fault Finding Experts (FIXED Price, FAST Response) – Find Out More
- Electrical Installations (Sockets, Lights, Showers, Ovens etc) – Find Out More
- Part or Full Rewires (Domestic, Commercial or Industrial) – Find Out More
I live and work in and around Leeds near me, and so know it well from the City Centre to Kirkstall, Headingley, Beeston, Rothwell, Morley, Armley, Roundhay, Woodhouse, Chapel Allerton, Moortown, Adel and more! I am just as comfortable in or out of the city.
As the owner of S Barker Electrical Ltd, I know how difficult it can be to pick up the phone to speak to an electrician, but let me assure you, I’m here to help you. When you call me not knowing what is wrong, don’t worry, I have seen it all before, from a DIY job gone wrong to a full house or Office rewire I offer a full range of electrical services in your home and office.
Whether you live in a high rise city-centre flat or a big country mansion I can help you achieve an outstanding success on your latest electrical project. It is imperative to find the right person first time. Find out right away how I can help on:
Taking Care of your Electrical Safety
At S Barker Electrical Ltd, I offer a full range of home and office electrical services to home or business owners and landlords in Leeds. See all the services in our FAQs section.
Are you buying/renting a house or Office in Leeds?
Don’t be caught out, get a domestic electrical installation check carried out on the property. Known officially as an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR for short) you will know what condition the wiring is in within the property you are purchasing.
And if you are selling?
It makes sense to have an EICR carried out too – get the money you deserve when selling your property.
If you are thinking of renting your home or office space?
Make sure your home or office is up to rental standard, contact me today on
Some of the Electrical work we do (not an exhaustive list) is:
- Changing of light fittings, sockets, and other accessories
- Replace or newly install Showers (from the Distribution Board)
- Cooker and Oven circuits (we work with numerous kitchen fitters too!)
- Spotlights – from standard to low energy, fire rated and shower rated. ASK us about our 4W LEDS
- Garden wiring, including sheds, hot tubs, steam rooms, lights and power
- Fuse Board (Distribution Board/Fuse box) changes – Upgrade to a safer, compliant version
- Part Rewires (We do Periodic Inspections/Landlord Electrical Condition Reports, so can tell if a part rewire is needed instead of a full one)
In addition, we are expert problem solvers – if you have any problems, let us find out the answer, we have experience in solving common issues such as:
- Light circuit not working, switching the wrong light, or blowing fuse/breaker when switched
- Fuse, Breaker or RCD tripping either with an appliance being used, or just randomly
- Light bulb blowing and causing the MCB to trip too
- Electric shocks when touching casings
We will carry out the work safely, to our in-house policies and procedures, that are above the normal standards given in training at colleges. These practices also minimise power-downs (where possible), are neater and quicker to implement in many cases (using specialist equipment over and above the standard tools used).
For domestic electricians that keep you safe, secure and satisfied, look no further than S Barker Electrical Ltd.
Call us without delay to find out how we can help you on:
Enquire or Book -> ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM
Still not convinced? See our Reviews to see what our customers have been saying about us.