We have now introduced our Charity Hour. If you are a registered charity, contact us to apply to have one FREE hour of work carried out at your office.
Applications will be selected from a first come, first served basis and will occur once month (sometimes more frequently). Some of the things you might want us to do with this FREE hour include:
- Fit some new accessories (lights, sockets, switches, etc)
- Carry out your PAT testing
- Look at a fault
- Look at your energy usage and how you can make some savings with minimal cost
- Carry out an Alarm service
Of course this is not a complete list, and we are open to your ideas. Obviously the FREE hour will not include any parts, but we can get these at our discounted price, should you need any.
To be eligble to apply for this you need to:
- Be a registered charity (proof is required)
- Be available for an 8am start (usually Mondays, but sometimes can be flexible on this, at our discretion)
- Have not had this service from us within the last 12 months (after which time you can apply again)
- Live in the areas that we cover