S Barker Electrical Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not, EVER, give or sell your details to other companies.
S Barke Electrical Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th December 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, company details (if appropriate) and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to allow us to quote, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You are required to let us know if you do not wish to receive the promotional emails, or other communications. When you do this there may (in some circumstances) be a delay in processing time of up to 2 weeks for us to complete this, so therefore some communications may still be sent until that that time. However after that time, you should not receive anything else – but if you do, then please make us aware of it immediately, so that we can check if there is a technical issue causing this, which we will do at highest importance.
By Simon Barker